This consultant provides prompt codecs for concrete fabrics estate facts for access into automatic databases. the aim of this consultant is to facilitate effective garage and retrieval of data approximately concrete and its materials with a working laptop or computer and make allowance significant comparability of information from diverse resources. it really is meant to be used by way of these answerable for making plans and keeping a concrete fabrics estate database in addition to those that input info. urged codecs are supplied for organizing and subdividing information regarding hydraulic cements, aggregates, chemical admixtures, mineral admixtures, fibers, water, concrete processing, and urban homes and function appropriate to be used in constructing a automatic database. ACI committee 126 built this consultant to be in step with the foundations of ASTM Committee E-49, Computerization of fabric and Chemical estate facts. earlier than pcs can substitute laboratory notebooks and released studies as a extra effective potential for storing and retrieving concrete fabrics estate facts, recording criteria are wanted. The suggested codecs during this consultant are a primary step towards pleasant this desire.
Read or Download ACI 126.3R-99: Guide to Recommended Format for Concrete in Materials Property Database (Reapproved 2008) PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
An uncomplicated advent to classical research on normed areas, with certain recognition paid to fastened issues, calculus, and traditional differential equations. It encompasses a complete remedy of vector measures on delta earrings with out assuming any scalar degree thought and for that reason should still healthy good into present classes.
- Failed Hope. The Story of the Lost Peace
- Perspectives on Patentable Subject Matter
- A numerical simulation model to facilitate the understanding of the properties of a diffraction grating
- Recommended Practices for the Welding of Rails and Related Rail Components for Use by Rail Vehicles (3rd Edition): AWS D15.2/D15.2M:2013
- British iron and steel : AD 1800-2000 and beyond
- New Benzothiazolethiazole-Containing Hydroxamic Acids as Potent Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors and Antitumor Agents
Extra info for ACI 126.3R-99: Guide to Recommended Format for Concrete in Materials Property Database (Reapproved 2008)